Saturday, November 12, 2011

HELP!! Computer seemingly CAPUT!

Well it seems my computer may have given up the ghost... This post serves as a test (as I'm attempting to post from my phone for the first time) AND a cry for help. Advice, really.

I need to:

1. Recover my data, if possible. Geek Squad is the only place I hear of that may be able to help... IS THERE A BETTER PLACE? And not like the " better place" where computers go when they die.

2. Find my new computer! I've had 3 laptops (Dell PCs) in a row now. Should I go mac? Desktop ? Is there a perfect blend? Like compact tower with wireless everything, including ipad docking, that comes with an ipad? For a great price?

As always, COMMENTS WELCOME!

; D

2 comments:

  1. i am just now seeing this.
    there is a place in baltimore that recovers data inexpensively. (see link below)

    i took my mac there, last year, and they recovered all that i needed on my hard drive, including tons of photos! my bill was under $200.

    i am a mac girl, through and through. and i could give you tutorials, my dear. (another reason we could get together! xo)

    p.s. i tried to call you...left a message. not sure when you're coming to charm city...would love to see you and hug you.


    http://baltimore.citysearch.com/profile/34375457/baltimore_md/discount_computer_svc.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aahhh! I am being lured over to the forbidden fruit! Love it! (apple, of course. Whadidya think I meant?) ; D

    I'd love it for every reason! But so very much to experience that young man of yours! (finally, right?)

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS!!

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE SOME!

THEY REALLY MAKE MY DAY!

THANKS FOR VISITING, IN ANY EVENT.

HAPPY SUMMER!
:D