Sunday, December 18, 2011

AB FAB!!!

WELL, the class was ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! Everyone one of you was fantastic to meet! Each did a beautiful job on the cookies! And I feel we all learned a LOT from all the SUPER discussions we had! (In fact, happily, we gabbed much more than I ever would have dreamed! Beautiful!)

All filled their adorable tins in their own gorgeous way... and I think we know the theme of the class now... flavor-wise at least!

Chocolate ORANGE !

Am I RIGHT?? And we'll not tell our secret ingredient, will we? ; D

I hope to post more soon... (perhaps pictures from the class with your permission? I was too busy rolling to take many, but hope that A. will send me some to add to mine!)

I should probably wait for a nod from each of you before giving you a mention... but I am pleased as PUNCH to have had each of you in my class!

And could not have done it without you! (Especially my dear dear friend and assistant, S.!)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

&

Happy Cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS!!

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE SOME!

THEY REALLY MAKE MY DAY!

THANKS FOR VISITING, IN ANY EVENT.

HAPPY SUMMER!
:D